Tuesday 6 August 2013

Message to All victims of False Cases......498-a,DV Act, Rape laws

Respected Indian Citizens and Victims of False Cases of 498-a, Rape, DV Act.................

With the Feeling of Deep Pain i am to inform you that --from Toady onwards i shall not be part of Save India Family Foundation ( SIFF) and it's associated Organisations/ NGO's. The Reasons responsible are ---
1) Yesterday SIFF people have Declared that they are forming Political Party. I am Committed to Sh. Anna G that i shall not be Part of any Political Party or Group.
2) Secondly some Self Centered People of SIFF have become Busy in Taking Credits and Efforts for the Cause have have become Secondary.

I have not taken anything from SIFF , i started coming to Delhi on requests of some Victims to Help them. Before i started coming over there, i have already Caught authorities of DGP Level & Judges . I have Sacrificed my Career not for Selfish Motives. Already more than 250 live interviews shown on Different Media Channels. Many Stories of Public Interest Published in Different Media. I am working on many Big Issues--That will Create History...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I am above the Competition, I believe in Creating Highways on Raw Land..........that anyone Walking on Road will Get Benefit. I donot want to Waste My Energy for Wrong Purpose...............Let Selfish People do, whatever they want................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But shall be continue to work for Cause Only..........For any Help in Case any one can meet me at Any point of Time.................... Regard's
Manojj Kr. Vishwakarma-- The Public Solution Factory
M-- 09017419231 / 09910597896

No comments:

Post a Comment